Experience Hawaii magic, join us for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure on this Kona manta ray snorkel!
KEALAKEKUA BAY/ CAPTAIN COOK SNORKEL AND PRIVATE REEF/CAVE SNORKEL
What to Bring:
- Dry Clothing
- Light sweatshirt or jacket
- Camera (You can also inquire about the availability and pricing of photography/videography services when booking)
What is Provided:
- Snorkel, Fins, Mask (Rx masks available in a limited range and by request)
- Variety of snacks + beverages
- All Captains and Crew are Lifeguard+CPR certified
- Will be your in-water guide for the duration of the tour
- 40′ vessel, USCG certified
- Shade Canopy
- Dry Storage
- Warm, Fresh Water Shower
- Never booked to max capacity for extra comfort and space
- Adult Ages 13 & Up
- Child Ages 12 & under
- Ride Along *Must book with another passenger
Kealakekua Bay/Captain Cook Hawaii Snorkeling Tour
Superior reef snorkeling at an ancient, sacred, and historical site.
Your Kealakekua Bay snorkel tour will take you south along the Kona coastline to Kealakekua Bay, home of the Captain Cook monument, your Captain may choose from several private snorkel locations to explore along the way. From caves to parrot cliff coves the options are many. The captain and crew will also point out many historical sites along the way to your Kealakekua Bay snorkel. Kealakekua Bay is a marine sanctuary and has been designated as an underwater state park. The amazing coral reef is home to a variety of marine life not found anywhere else in Hawaii. With visibility up to 100 ft, the bay offers some of the best snorkeling in Hawaii. Kealakekua Bay snorkeling makes for a great afternoon.
Kealakekua (“Pathway of the Gods”) Bay is the largest sheltered bay on the island of Hawaii with cliffs (Pali) towering to over 100 ft, providing calm water year round. Kealakekua Bay is an ancient, sacred, and historical site for the Hawaiian people. To snorkel Kealakekua Bay is a once in a lifetime experience.