SUNLIGHT ON WATER IS OPEN AND WE ARE RUNNING ALL OF OUR TOURS AND ARE NOW BACK AT FULL CAPACITY.
WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO BE BACK ON THE WATER!
WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED AND EXCEEDED ALL THE PROTOCOLS & REQUIREMENTS OF THE STATE AND COUNTY OF HAWAII, THE CDC, THE USCG, AND THE DLNR TO OPERATE SAFELY.
ONLINE RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE 24/7
AS A REMINDER TO OUR KAMA’AINA AND RETURNING GUESTS, WE CLOSED OUR GIFT SHOP & OFFICE AT THE HARBOR.
TOURS STILL DEPART FROM OUR SLIP G-18 AT THE HARBOR.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON TO EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC WITH THE DOLPHINS AND MANTAS.
ALOHA & MAHALO,
MELAINAH, MICHAEL AND THE ENTIRE SUNLIGHT ON WATER TEAM
STATE OF HAWAII TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
PLEASE GO TO: https://hawaiicovid19.com FOR THE LATEST UPDATES TO TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS AS THESE CHANGE OFTEN.
BEGINNING JULY 8, 2021, FULLY VACCINATED DOMESTIC TRAVELERS WILL NO LONGER NEED TO PRE-TEST TO ENTER HAWAII. YOU MUST HAVE PROOF OF YOUR COMPLETED VACCINE AND WILL NEED TO BRING YOUR ORIGINAL CARD WITH YOU TO HAWAII.
- For now, all travelers must still complete a health & travel questionnaire and upload it 24 hours prior to departure. Forms can be found at: https://travel.hawaii.gov
- If you are not vaccinated, you will still need to be tested from an approved partner to avoid the 10 day quarantine.
- Go to https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel-partners for detailed info and the latest list of approved testing partners. Only a test from an approved partner will be accepted.
- We suggest you also make a paper copy of your test results and keep it with you at all times.
- Face masks are still required in Hawaii. For our tours, the USCG requires that face masks be worn at check in, as you board and disembark our vessel. Once underway, you are not required to wear a mask, but you may do so if you feel more comfortable.
Aloha – E Komo Mai!
SunLight On Water is privileged to be one of the oldest and most experienced Dolphin Swim companies in Hawaii. All of our tours are conducted with the utmost respect for the Dolphins, Whales, Manta Rays, the Ocean itself, and all who live there. Their safety and yours are always our top priority.
Come join us on our comfortable 40ft boat “Uhane Nui O Naia” (which means Great Spirit of the Dolphin). All of our adventures will be sure to leave long lasting memories and smiles for you and your family or group.
Our Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR Certified Crew members will share the protocols for interacting with free Dolphins and snorkeling respectfully in the Ocean before anyone enters the water.
We offer many wonderful opportunities for you, your families, and groups to have the experience of a lifetime, all in the natural environment of the breathtaking Ocean. You can swim with completely free Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins, snorkel with the Manta Rays at night, watch and listen to the magical Humpback Whales, or snorkel in the pristine waters of Kealakekua Bay.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at all.