ALOHA EVERYONE…COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS UPDATED 10/19/2020….
HAWAII IS NOW OPEN FOR OUT OF STATE TRAVELERS!
SUNLIGHT ON WATER IS OPEN! WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO BE BACK OUT ON THE WATER!
STATE OF HAWAII REQUIREMENTS:
- All travelers 5 yrs. and older must either pre-test or go into 14-day quarantine upon arrival to the state
- As an alternative to quarantine, a traveler must produce evidence of a negative COVID-19 test taken no earlier than 72-hours prior to departure.
- All travelers must complete a health & travel questionnaire and upload it 24 hours prior to departure. Forms can be found at: https://travel.hawaii.gov
- FDA-approved NAAT tests, processed by a CLIA-certified laboratory are the only types of coronavirus tests currently approved
- Go to https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel-partners for detailed info and the latest list of approved testing partners.
- We suggest you also make a paper copy of your test results and keep it with you at all times.
- Hawaii Island/The Big Island requires a 2nd test once arriving in Hawaii at no cost to you. This is an antigen test and will be taken at the airports.
- Temperatures will be taken on all arriving visitors by a walk thru thermal scanner.
- Face masks are required in Hawaii and on all tours.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR RESULTS BACK BEFORE YOU LAND, YOU WILL HAVE TO QUARANTINE UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR RESULTS AND SUBMIT THEM.
WE ARE ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS NOW!
WE EXPECT IT WILL BE SLOW TO START, SO PLEASE BE FLEXIBLE WITH YOUR DATES.
WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED AND EXCEEDED ALL THE PROTOCOLS & REQUIREMENTS OF THE STATE AND COUNTY OF HAWAII, THE CDC AND THE DLNR TO OPERATE.
DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST AND INCLUDED IN YOUR RESERVATION CONFIRMATION.
AS A REMINDER TO OUR KAMA’AINA AND RETURNING GUESTS, WE CLOSED OUR GIFT SHOP & OFFICE AT THE HARBOR.
TOURS WILL STILL DEPART FROM OUR SLIP AT THE HARBOR.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON AND JOINING US ON THE WATER TO EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC WITH THE DOLPHINS AND MANTAS.
UNTIL THEN, PLEASE BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER……IT MATTERS.
ALOHA & MAHALO,
MELAINAH, MICHAEL AND THE ENTIRE SUNLIGHT ON WATER TEAM
Aloha – E Komo Mai!
Come join us on our 40ft boat “Uhane Nui O Naia” (which means Great Spirit of the Dolphin). All of our adventures will be sure to leave long lasting memories and smiles for you and your family or group. Our Ocean Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR Certified Crew members will share the protocols for swimming with free Dolphins and snorkeling respectfully in the Ocean before anyone enters the water.
We offer many wonderful opportunities for you, your families and groups to have the experience of a lifetime, all in the natural environment of the breathtaking Ocean. You can swim with completely free Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins, snorkel with the Manta Rays at night, watch and listen to the magical Humpback Whales, or snorkel in the pristine waters of Kealakekua Bay.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at all.