ALOHA EVERYONE…UPDATED 09/17/2020….
HAWAII IS NOW PREPARING TO RE-OPEN OCTOBER 15, 2020, FOR OUT OF STATE TRAVELERS!
- All travelers must either pre-test or go into 14-day quarantine upon arrival to the state
- All travelers are required to have temperature check and complete a health & travel questionnaire. We will provide you a link to the questionnaire once you have made a reservation.
- As an alternative to quarantine, a traveler must produce evidence of a negative COVID-19 test no earlier than 72-hours prior to their flight arrival in Hawai‘i
- FDA-approved NAAT tests, processed by a CLIA-certified laboratory are the only types of coronavirus tests currently approved
- Currently approved trusted testing partners are CVS and Kaiser Permanente
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR RESULTS BACK BEFORE YOU LAND, YOU WILL HAVE TO QUARANTINE UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR RESULTS AND SUBMIT THEM.
WE WILL POST MORE DETAILS AS WE HAVE THEM.
WE ARE ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS NOW!
WE EXPECT IT WILL BE SLOW TO START, SO PLEASE BE FLEXIBLE WITH YOUR DATES.
AS A REMINDER TO OUR KAMA’AINA AND RETURNING GUESTS, WE CLOSED OUR GIFT SHOP & OFFICE AT THE HARBOR.
TOURS WILL STILL DEPART FROM OUR SLIP AT THE HARBOR.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON AND JOINING US ON THE WATER TO EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC WITH THE DOLPHINS AND MANTAS.
UNTIL THEN, PLEASE BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER……IT MATTERS.
ALOHA & MAHALO,
MELAINAH, MICHAEL AND THE ENTIRE SUNLIGHT ON WATER TEAM
Aloha – E Komo Mai!
Come join us on our 40ft boat “Uhane Nui O Naia” (which means Great Spirit of the Dolphin). All of our adventures will be sure to leave long lasting memories and smiles for you and your family or group. Our Ocean Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR Certified Crew members will share the protocols for swimming with free Dolphins and snorkeling respectfully in the Ocean before anyone enters the water.
We offer many wonderful opportunities for you, your families and groups to have the experience of a lifetime, all in the natural environment of the breathtaking Ocean. You can swim with completely free Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins, snorkel with the Manta Rays at night, watch and listen to the magical Humpback Whales, or snorkel in the pristine waters of Kealakekua Bay.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at all.