Experience Hawaii magic, join us for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure on this Kona manta ray snorkel!
EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC OF OUR SNORKELING TOURS AND WHALE WATCHES IN KAILUA KONA
Not your average Kona snorkeling tour! Cruise our stunning Kona coastline with us, searching for unique marine animals and humpback whales in season, before heading to one of our many private Kona snorkeling reefs, only accessible by boat, hand picked by our Captain!
Want to avoid crowds and have a private boat rental? Private boat tour Kona! Join us for a fully customizable private boat tour Kona. Cruise with us, we’ve got you covered for groups of any size or special occasion and look forward to planning a unique private Kona snorkeling tour.
Kealakekua Bay snorkel tour will take you south along the Kona coastline to Kealakekua Bay, home of the Captain Cook monument. This is an ancient, sacred historical site with the best snorkeling in Hawaii. Book your Kona snorkel tour!
LOOKING FOR THE BEST SNORKELING IN KONA?
WHY CHOOSE SUNLIGHT ON WATER FOR YOUR SNORKELING ADVENTURES
- We are honored to be one of the oldest and most experienced snorkel tour companies in Hawaii.
- Our USCG certified 40ft boat, “Uhane Nui O Naia” ( Great Spirit of the Dolphin) includes shade, a warm fresh water shower, and a marine head (bathroom). It is one of the most comfortable, smooth, and stable vessels in the harbor.
- We have a large swim platform with sturdy ladders for easy access getting in and out of the water.
- We provide your gear; including fins, snorkel and mask, wetsuits, and personal flotation.
- You’ll stay nourished and hydrated with our provided beverages, island fresh fruit, and assortment of dry snacks.
- Our Captains and Crew are Lifeguard+CPR certified and safety is our number one priority in and out of the water.
- We are certified to take 35 passengers however, we choose to cap our tours at 24 to ensure comfort and provide an outstanding experience for all of our guests.
- Our adventures will be sure to leave long lasting memories and smiles for you and your family or group as we explore the magical waters of Hawaii.
JOIN US AND EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC!
**Mahalo to Don & Linda Hurzeler and CJ Kale for providing many of our exceptional photos!!**