Experience Hawaii magic, join us for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure on this Kona manta ray snorkel!
COASTAL WILDLIFE ADVENTURE + SIGNATURE REEF SNORKEL | KONA
Want to escape the tourist crowds? Not your average Kona snorkeling tour. Come with us as we cruise the stunning Kona coastline searching for wildlife to responsibly observe and safely interact with before heading to a private snorkel reef hand picked by our seasoned Captains!
This tour focuses on scanning the beautiful, crystal clear waters of the Big Island coastline for various marine animals and giving you the snorkeling Kona Hawaii opportunity of a lifetime. During Whale Season (December-March) you get the best whale watching Hawaii has to offer. It is also common to get a daytime Kona manta ray snorkel. We have the opportunity to see varying species of dolphins, turtles, fish, and even sharks for the most adventurous! After our wildlife cruise, your Captain will then take you to an exclusive, lively and unique reef, only accessible by boat. No crowds or other boats on the agenda here!
- Adult Ages 13 & Up
- Child Ages 12 & under
- Ride Along *Must book with another passenger
This is not your typical tour and there is a chance you could be in and out of the water multiple times throughout this trip depending on the type of wildlife we encounter, PLUS we have over half a dozen beautiful Kona snorkel spots to choose from!
While we cannot guarantee specific animal sightings, there is potential of seeing any of the species that frequent and call our water home. Some examples include pilot whales, whale sharks, humpback whales, reef sharks, bottlenose dolphins, spinner dolphins, eagle rays, manta rays, monk seals, false killer whales, and more!
What to Bring:
- Dry Clothing
- Light sweatshirt or jacket
- Camera (You can also inquire about the availability and pricing of photography/videography services when booking)
What is Provided:
- Snorkel, Fins, Mask (Rx masks available in a limited range and by request)
- Variety of snacks + beverages
- All Captains and Crew are Lifeguard+CPR certified
- Will be your in-water guide for the duration of the tour
- 40′ vessel, USCG certified
- Shade Canopy
- Dry Storage
- Fresh Water Shower
- Never booked to max capacity for extra comfort and space
- Check In @ 7:30 A.M.
- Return @ 11:00 A.M.
- At Boat Slip G-18 Honokohau Harbor On South (Left) Side Near Restroom With Red Roof.
48 Hours Groups Up To 4 Persons
72 Hours Groups Of 5 Or More
7 Days Groups Of 10 Or More & Private Charters
Please inform us of any disabilities, serious medical conditions or limitations.